Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Thank you for coming to my web site to help Mary. Mary is a girl in Ghana, Africa in my brother Kwame[5] and my sister Fia's[6] orphanage. She is about 13 and and she is the only girl that has not been adopted since I was there, 2 years ago. The orphanage shut down and she moved to live with one of the aunties. Me, my Mom and my Grandma loved her so much, and I wanted to help her. So I made a business - a card business. And I have asked my family and friends to help me and they have. So I thought how could I help Mary? Me and my Mom thought it would be a good idea to help her go to school. So that's what I did. I feel good helping someone else that needs that help. And if you buy a pack of these cards or you already have, you are helping girls go to school. So I hope you enjoy these cards. Just think how can you help somebody else?

Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment